Friday, January 22, 2010

Enchantment Photo Sessions




So the other day I walked into the house and I immediately smelled nail polish...and of course I assumed that Kayleigh had gotten into the nail polish, and sort of freaked out on her (partly because there is already a nice decor of pink and purple nail polish all throughout the house) and so I went and looked in her bunk bed...I found markers but no nail polish, but I scolded her anyways...

Needless to say, the next morning Joseph showed me where someone had broken a bottle of nail polish in our bathroom...which was too high for her to reach (and that was when I realized that I MUST HAVE BROKEN THE NAIL POLISH in my hurry to get a q-tip the afternoon before)

SO-I had to apologize to Kayleigh ( I seriously felt horrible about it! ) And thus began the ..."To make it up to you-I will do your make-up...OK?!" :) She was excited...and then she wanted to be a butterfly! It was beautiful-I took these pictures with my cell phone, and considering the low pixel quality I thought they turned out amazing. This spontaneous photo session gave me an inspiration...

ENCHANTMENT PHOTO SESSIONS!
I want to offer young children the opportunity to be photographed by waterfalls and other forms of nature with wings... I want to handcraft wings for them (based on their favorite color of course) and after taking classic pictures of them (no face paint), I want to artistically paint their faces and take more pictures as well. I think this would be a fun birthday gift to little girls and their friends, and I also think it would be the sweetest pictures to decorate the walls of a small child's room! I want to offer these sessions in the spring/summer/fall. Please comment if you think it might spark an interest!

Pocket Full of Posies



Kayleigh gazing out at the storm clouds



Children are full of LIGHT!



Her dress was so cute!





Eskimo Princess



ART!



Fairy Princess



Sleeping Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment