Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's & Fields of Snow



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!!! ;)

Starting a new business, as many entrepreneurs already know, is fun and
challenging! I have had so many requests for "Boudoir Couture" photography
collections, which makes sense seeing as Valentine's Day was this past weekend, that I finally gave in and created a home studio. I still
believe "on site photography" is my calling, and I truly think that
photographing my clients in the natural beauty of the world is more
satisfying-as well as in the moment! However, I also think that the customer is always right ;) SOOO I photographed another fashion photo shoot AND in my spare time, designed a home studio this week (which will be utilized mostly for boudoir sessions and intimate family/maternity/newborn portraits-or anyone who prefers to be photographed indoors!) Ive learned that just because photography takes place in a home studio DOES NOT
make it any less unique! :)

Ashley, your photos are
gorgeous, thank you for letting me share your unique sense of fashion
and STYLE with the "blogger" world! YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL
WOMAN-inside and out! :) I truly enjoyed our photo session in the fields of snow and thank you for being the first to experience my home studio! :)

Love and Light Always,
Serena









No comments:

Post a Comment