Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Photo Session: Zechariah



Zech holds a very special place in my heart! My very good friends at the Coffee Corner/Natural Answer (MY HAPPY PLACE) adopted the most adorable little boy from Hong Kong...he is so precious!
During our photo session Zech loved blowing bubbles :) However, he wasn't a fan of the bunny rabbits... he enjoyed throwing eggs at the camera to say the least! Ha ha! I am amazed at how smart this gifted little boy is...and it makes me happy to see how awesome of a job the Dawson Family does as parents :)I am truly blessed to know you all!
BUNNY UPDATE: Unfortunately the brown bunny in all the photos had to be returned today-he escaped multiple times, trashed the upstairs studio, pooped pebbles all over Joseph's drum set, bit Devon, and left scratches on my arms that make me look like the latest suicide attempt! LoL! SO-I took him back to the bunny barn and traded him for a new white baby bunny... =)

Love & Light Always,
Serena








No comments:

Post a Comment