Thursday, July 15, 2010

GreyDayze






So I know I have spoken of Joseph, my boyfriend, a few times in this blog, and I've had the opportunity to take some band photos of him rocking out on the drums with the band, GreyDayze. They are AWESOME! Last night I helped put together an awesome bio/promo pack for them. They are currently recording their debut album at the legendary Quad Studios on Music Row in Nashville Tennessee. (Same place as where Taylor Swift recorded her first platinum album-I got to see it on the wall with other legendary artists-super cool!) If you haven't came out to one of their live shows, you are most certainly missing out! They are all very talented artists, who perform and play all original songs. And of course, dating the drummer is HOT! ;) ;)

Enjoy the photography coverage and bio!

Love & Light Always,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment