Thursday, December 23, 2010

Littrell Family











Melissa walked into my life when we were in the 7th grade! I am thankful to have such a wonderful friend-and it's crazy that here we are, 10 years later, and somehow managed to have little boys who are related-yes, they are Littrell's. The amazing thing about her "Littrell" family, is that they have been together (off and on of course) SINCE THE 5TH GRADE! Yes, it all started at the pencil sharpener for Melissa & Johnny! We've shared some amazing times since our teenage years, and I couldn't think of another friend who has been such a BIG part of my life, for so long!

Even after all this time, since those young elementary childhood days-you can still sense the romantic passion between this couple! Thank you for allowing me to capture such beautiful photos Melissa-you and your boys are A BLESSING to me and Cade, thank you for always being here for us-from the very beginning! Ever since I found out I was going to have Baby Cade you have stuck by my side and supported everything I've tried to do as I journeyed into motherhood-and I am forever grateful! Family, and in this case, FRIENDSHIP, IS FOREVER!

LOVE & LIGHT & LAUGHTER OVER BURNT GRILLED CHEESE ALWAYS,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment