Monday, November 8, 2010

Meredith & Madi's Fall Portraits








Tender is the sweet connection between mothers and daughters! This sweet Mommy & Me Fall Portrait session with Meredith West and Madi Jade was just so GREAT! Go Titans Go! :D (OH YEAH-we got Randy Moss this week too-it was in the stars that the pics would be perfect! Haha!)

I have been researching and discovering various ways of editing my photos. Forgive the lack of love to my Blog...it only means I've been loving up on those wonderful photo books, forums, and other educational materials :) I found myself not trying anything new edit wise with my sessions, and complacency is my biggest fear in life-SO...I knew it was time to learn something new and move forward with my work and as an artist! Can you see a difference?! =) I hope so, and I hope it's for the best!

Love & Light Always,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment